역시 내가 영어를 못하는게 아니라 영어가 어려운 거였어 ㅋㅋ
Why English is so hard to learn
You think English is easy? Check out the following.
1. The bandage was wound around the wound.
2. The farm was cultivated to produce produce.
3. The dump was so full that the workers had to refuse more refuse.
4. We must polish the polish furniture shown at the store.
5. He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6. The soldier decided to desert his tasty dessert in the desert.
7. Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present to his girlfriend.
8. A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9. When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10. I did not object to the object which he showed me.
11. The insurance was invalid for the invalid in his hospital bed.
12. There was a row among the oarsmen about who would row.
13. They were too close to the door to close it.
14. The buck does funny things when the does (females) are present.
15. A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16. To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17. The wind was too strong to wind the sail around the mast.
18. Upon seeing the tear in her painting she shed a tear.
19. I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
20. How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
There are brilliant. Homonyms or homographs are words of like spelling, but with more than one meaning and sound.
When pronounced differently, they are known as heterobyms.
|4156||Humor||와이프랑 고객센터 갈 때||hooni||2021.03.29||8|
|4155||Humor||한국 드라마 ‘도깨비’가 외국에서 히트 친 이유||hooni||2021.03.28||16|
|4154||Humor||DB 연결 잘못 했을 때..||hooni||2021.03.27||13|
|4153||Humor||Lockdown 때 쉴 수 있을거야||hooni||2021.03.27||11|
|4152||Humor||cmd 하고 엔터||hooni||2021.03.27||14|
|4150||Humor||주니어 개발자의 주석||hooni||2021.03.27||11|
|4148||Humor||macOS 근황 ㅋㅋㅋ||hooni||2021.03.27||13|
|4147||Humor||치토스가 자물쇠냐? ㅋㅋ||hooni||2021.03.27||11|
|4146||Humor||공부중, 방해하지 마시오.||hooni||2021.03.27||9|
|4145||Humor||숨은 단어 찾기||hooni||2021.03.27||9|